Civil Engineer Graduates
Entry level Structural / Civil Engineer Graduates
We are a Structural Engineering Firm providing a full range of engineering services for residential builders and architects. Our engineers have extensive experience designing the wood framing and components of residential structures.
Ideal candidates are those approaching graduation, recent graduates, or those with minimal experience who have a special interest in residential structural engineering. We value those who are willing to learn, be mentored, take pride in his or her work, and possess strong work ethic and leadership skills. This position presents an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career longevity.
In an Engineering position, you will:
- Perform structural design including creation of new or revised construction documents for residential housing projects including roof framing, floor framing, foundation plans and construction details.
- Manage multiple design projects and coordinate scheduling.
- Review and redline your own work prior to final review by senior engineer.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, or related field, with Structural Option and Wood Design experience from an ABET accredited program.
- Education in computer aided drafting, AutoCAD 2010-2017
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to be a team player
- Must be able to work independently, efficiently and meet deadlines
- Basic Microsoft office skills
- Must be able to pass drug and background screening
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Quakertown, PA
Salary: TBD based on experience, bonus potential based on individual performance
Health Insurance: Company-paid after successful completion of probationary period
Retirement: Company-funded retirement plan
Contact Stacy Hicks: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Office: (215) 804-4487